Tuesday 13 May 2014

My Shop

So as you guys know I do own a shop on Etsy and from time to time I put new stock up on there when I'm feeling its worth to sell. lately I've been loving all this Salem and Psychic style, So I've been inspired to make a new collection. My first thing on there is this Vest Tank top with Crescent Moon and Pentagram Symbol which I loveee. It was inspired by UO. and you guys know how over priced there clothing can be. Especially the tops in there. I would not be will to spend £35 on a vest top and I'm sure you wouldn't either. so i decided to replica the style and make it much more affordable for those who don't want to spend a great deal on them. also I will next month be having a ton of Celestial Jewellery going up for my collection at a very low price and I can't wait to show you guys :)

If your interested in the collection, you can find this Top on my Etsy or on Ebay



No comments:

Post a Comment