Sunday 18 August 2013

PETER PAN PARTY

                                                           Peter Pan Party

 It's August 18th and tomorrow is my Birthday! 
 I decided last week that this year i wanted to do a Peter pan themed Birthday as Last year's was
 Princess party themed. I did some research on DIY projects as there is nothing better then making
 your own decorations. I wanted something very vintage Indian with highlights of the movie. so Feathers
 Feathers and more Feathers! 



                       I love how the peter pan party hats turned out. so cute and easy to make


             I used the Feather Garlands my Husband helped me make out of Felt and I love how well
             Red, Green, White and Brown go together. they sit Beautifully on my mirror and Balloons
             Surrounding matching colors. and yes I had an Early Birthday card this Year from my Mom.


                I thought this HoneyComb Paper balls made a great touch to the decorations.
                I was always amazed by these since a kid, and I was looking all over the place for them.
                My Husband find them one day and asked the store if they sold them and lucky for us they
               were on sale...
                      I've always wanted to use cute little Milk Bottles and paper straws and drink
                      Lemonade from it. and that's exactly what i bought them for. They all look so
                      good put together like that.



               I've made a video showing the craft. Please go check out my youtube page
                                                            Willowandthewolf

No comments:

Post a Comment