Thursday 5 September 2013

Halloween Costumes

                                                         Halloween costumes idea's



This year I'm going Disneyland Paris for Halloween Party, which I've never been to before. and i love Halloween, It's my favorite holiday of all. I put together an inspiration board of idea's what to go this year as. and these i love!




I loved the tutu Idea which came to me from watching the black swan, i thought it would be really cute to mix a skeleton/witch look. and i love this so much, very tradition halloweenesque. i was also stuck between, Alice mcgee as i loved the game and shes very dark and horror version to the innocent alex. and of course Alice would be perfect for Disneyland. let me know in the comment's what creative idea's you will be pulling off this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment