Monday 14 October 2013

PSL Pumpkin spice Latte

                                                            PSL is back!

So last year It came to the UK and I planned on trying it But buy the time I got around to doing so, they brought in the Christmas Drinks. But they brought them back this year so I made time to do so before there gone. In US they have had these out since September so they appeared quite Late starting on 3rd October which gives you till November to try one.





 Honestly I was fairly disappointed in it, and I wonder, where did they get the Pumpkin from because I've never seen any Pumpkin syrus sold in the UK or puree so I put my trust that it would be what it say it is.
After drinking it i thought, this doesnt taste like Pumpkin at all, Pumpkin has a very light taste, But this was just sugar coated with Cinnamon to disguise the Pumpkin they claim is in it. I did some research and Just as I thought, There isn't actually any trace of Pumpkin in the PSL. On the other hand, the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate was amazing! I want another, so I'll will be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment